- To undertake research for Government Ministries, Commissions, Departments and State Corporations on various problems encountered in the implementation of the Constitution and the laws.
- Coordination of capacity building in research and knowledge management;
- Conducting research in all legal fields;
- Informing divisions and regional offices of current legal developments in various fields such as the commonwealth and other jurisdictions;
- Undertaking background research for speeches, cabinet papers and other topical papers on legal aspects
- We conduct research on international treaty matters, government contracts, civil litigation, and legislation to support the other divisions at Office of Attorney General and Department of Justice.